Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2022

Christmas to Christmas

This season was filled with ups and downs, friends and fun, baking and decorating, coming and going, music and munching, games and giving, celebrating and cherishing--and everything in between.  

To all of my family and friends who are not only in my circle--but in my corner--I will spend Christmas to Christmas loving you!
Ella met her birthfather in July and lost him to Covid Pneumonia  several months later. She was sad she didn't get the opportunity to know him better and even more sad that her sisters would grow up without their father.  
Ella's teachers truly are the best EVER!
Feeding our feathered friends during Advent
My sister may have gained her wings before Christmas this year, but will never be forgotten.
May the blessings of God be upon you in 2022!

No comments:

Post a Comment