Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Fabulous Four

Brother Nathaniel (2), Big Sis Josie (12), Ella (3), Big Sis Vivian (4)
:  :  :  :  :  Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil :  :  :  :  : 
:  :  :  :  :  Already Looking Up to Her Big Sis :  :  :  :  :  
 :  :  :  :  :  Let the Personalities Shine :  :  :  :  :  
  :  :  :  :  :  and the fun begin... :  :  :  :  :  

:  :  :  :  :  What a difference two years makes :  :  :  :  :    
"Once upon a time, I prayed that God would somehow let me grow a family of my own. It seems He had bigger dreams for me than I did for myself and grew my family in ways I never even imagined. We are truly blessed!" Kasey LeDonne (Vivian's mom)

1 comment:

  1. We made so many new memories. We had so much fun. We miss you already. Cyndi and Ella you are such great hosts thank you
    Love you all

    ReplyDelete