Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

"I believe I Can Fly"

Good parents give their children roots and wings. 
Roots to know where home is, wings to fly away 
and exercise what’s been taught them
Jonas Salk


Saw this idea on http://www.prudentbaby.com/2011/04/how-to-make-beautiful-dress-up-wings.html.  My friend and I made three pairs this morning:  one for a gift, one for her grand baby, and one for Ella.  


Make that four...Ella loved her wings, but Miss Independent didn't like needing us to tie them on her every time she wanted to fly;).  My hubby had a great idea of putting a tee-shirt-type neckline so she could pull it on/off by herself.  For this one, I used old clothes she outgrew and sewed on the waste band from a pair of cotton pants.  Worked like a charm!
Happy Flying Ella!


No comments:

Post a Comment