Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Breaking News

A raft bound for Goat Island this morning began sinking shortly after the second passenger (dense 33 pound mini bull terrier) hopped aboard.  


Both passengers were rescued after a call for help: "I'm sinking I'm sinking May Day May Day." 

The half-sunken raft still remains just off shore...  


The rest of the story...I found this cute abandoned raft on Marketplace and asked my sweet, darling husband if he would be so kind to fetch it for us.  He obliged, I sealed with mariner seal, plunked in a leaf shade, and set my newly eleven-year-old out in open waters.  

Lesson learned...never let the density of the raft become greater than the density of the water;).  It's a mathematic certainty it's going down!






No comments:

Post a Comment