Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Indoor Animal Tree House

This project was lumped in with 4th of July activities, and people were having a difficult time finding it.  I'm still learning how best to post activities so they will be easy to find using the search feature.  My inspiration came from:  http://childhood101.com/2011/05/diy-kids-our-treehouse-play-scene/.

Materials:  crepe myrtle, oak and bamboo pieces collected or had around the house.  The base is an oval piece of craft wood that can be purchased at Michaels or Hobby Lobby.  There's absolutely nothing scientific about my measurements (I'm a right brain).  I just cut about 30 pieces of small branches to form the steps, etc. and hot glued them together until they seemed even, stable, and visually appealing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment